Applications of PayPal, Netflix, Uber, eBay and many others are a few longstanding examples of Node.js’ exemplary possibilities. If you want your organization to enjoy one such revolutionary application, then choose DEW Studio, the top low-code app development platform for your next software development projects.
Let us uncover the important facts and features about node.js.
Discover 12 Interesting Node.js Facts and Features
To choose Node.js, learning about its facts will be useful and essential.
- A server engine at its core, Node.js, works only after you properly set it up and alter it to fulfil your needs.
- Node.js is completely open source. Additionally, it is a building framework that perfectly allows developers for cross-platform or hybrid mobile app development.
- Chrome 57+ has a Node.js debugging feature to eliminate errors from front-end and backend processes.
- Node.js group is always accommodating to exchanging its core bundles. Sharing becomes simple and effective. This answers why node js is better.
- Node Package Manager [NPM] is used and its in-depth support has propelled growth Possibilities for the Node community.
- With Nose.js, a program takes care of a single mission presenting you with 100% successful results.
- It has the finest instrumentation and documentation and has one of the best practices.
With our low-code software development solutions, we can help you make it!
Hire a Node.js Developer To Start Your Project!
DEW Studio, the best low-code platform to partner with if you are looking to indulge in path-breaking mobile app development projects for your organization. With the right team, you can build a fantastic low-code app with unmatched features.
Hire the best low-code developers now!